In IOS, we will connect you to our affiliate partners to obtain the hire purchase for motorcycle easy payment financing with our analysis consultation report.
Thinking of buying the bike of your dreams? We will connect you to our affiliate partners to obtain the hire purchase for motorcycle. What is Hire Purchase? Hire Purchase is a type of installment credit under which the hire purchaser (called the hirer) agrees to take the goods on hire at a stated rental which is inclusive of the repayment of principal as well as interest with an option to purchase.
* Note: IOS reserves the right to request additional documents if necessary
How to Apply?
What is Motorcycle Easy Payment?
What documents do I need to submit ?
- Copy of NRIC
- Latest 3 months pay slip
- Valid Motorcycle License
- Latest update bank savings account passbook (for the past 3months)
- Or latest 3 months current / savings account bank statement for verification purpose
- Latest 2 months of electricity or water bill which been paid
*Note: IOS reserves the right to request additional documents from applicant where deemed necessary.
What is the Loan Tenure for Motorcycle Easy Payment Scheme?
*Note: Depends on qualifications from applicant.
Is it compulsory to have a guarantor in order to get loan approved?
How do I make monthly repayment?
Will my personal information be kept in confidential?
How long is the approval process?
What should I do in the event if I lost my Motorcycle?
- Lodge a police report on the lost of Motor Vehicles with the nearest police station immediately. (Within 24hours)
- To obtain Insurance Claim Form from the relevant Insurance Company.
- To fill up the insurance Claim Form completely.
- To prepare the following documents:
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of valid motorcycle license
- Original Copy of Road Tax (if any)
- Original Copy of Police Report
- Copy of Vehicle Registration Card (if received)
- Copy of Insurance Cover Note
- Copy of Hire Purchase Agreement
- To submit the above documents (item 3 & 4) to us
- To obtain latest outstanding balance account.
- To update personal information:
- Latest address
- Latest Contact number (Mobile, House & Office)
- To continue servicing the monthly installment as per payment schedule.
- To follow up on the insurance claim status with the Insurance Company (at least once a month).
- IMPORTANT: Please ensure that we & the Insurance Company have your latest contact numbers in particularly mobile number to update you on any new information.